In this recipe video, we’ll show you how to make a Smashed Grilled 6-Cheese Sandwich, Kosher-Style recipe. This is how you make the best smashed grilled cheese sandwich.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to Goutez!
If you love this how to make a smashed grilled 6-cheese sandwich (Kosher-Style), let us know what you think in the comments below! #GrilledCheese #Cooking #Recipes
This recipe is part of our New Series:
Essential Recipes Everyone Should Know
➡️ Watch the Full Series Here!
Ingredients for a Smashed Grilled 6-Cheese Sandwich:
Monterey Jack Cheese
Kosher Challah Brioche
4 Tablespoons of Butter
Instructions for making a Smashed Grilled 6-Cheese Sandwich:
– First, cut your Kosher Challah Brioche in half and start layering your cheeses on top of the bottom bun, and place your top bun on top.
– In a pan, drop in your butter and melt it.
– Then drop in your sandwich on the butter and start to grill.
– Now with a grill press, smash and flatten your sandwich.
– Flip the sandwich and do the same on the other side.
– Grill until golden brown on both sides, and voila!