Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase
#muttoncurry #Preethizodiac2.0 #PreethiZodiac #onepotmuttoncurry #zodiac #PreethiKitchenAppliances #mutton #muttonrecipes #electricpressurecooker
Mutton – 1 kg
Salt – 1 tsp (Buy:
Chilli Powder – 2 tbsp (Buy:
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp (Buy:
For Mutton Curry
· Oil – 2 tbsp (Buy:
· Whole Spices (Cinnamon, Clove, Cardamom, star anise, mace)
· Onions – 4 nos. (sliced)
· Green Chillies – 2 nos. (slit)
· Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 1/2 tbsp (Buy:
· Tomato – 4 nos. (chopped)
· Salt – 2 tsp (Buy:
· Kashmiri Chilli Powder – 1 tsp (Buy:
· Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp (Buy:
· Coriander Powder – 3 tsp (Buy:
· Cumin Powder – 2 tsp (Buy:
· Marinated mutton
· Water – 1 1/2 cups
· Coriander leaves for garnish
Step 1: Marinating the Mutton
· Wash the mutton and put it in a bowl.
· Add turmeric powder, chili powder and salt to it.
· Rub these ingredients into the mutton for a few minutes.
· Let it sit for 20 minutes.
Step 2: Making the Mutton Curry
· Take Preethi Electric Pressure Cooker and set it to sauté mode by clicking on the menu.
· Add oil and heat it.
· Add the whole spices and onions.
· After the onions turn brown in color, add the pound ginger garlic paste and saute.
· Add tomatoes and saute till they are mushy.
· Add salt and all the spice powders. Mix everything well.
· Now, switch to Meat Mode on the Pressure Cooker menu.
· Add the marinated mutton.
· Mix everything well and cook for 5 mins.
· Add water and close the cooker with lid. Seal the vent.
· Cook the mutton on Meat mode till it is done.
· Garnish the curry with coriander leaves and serve it with hot steamed rice.
You can buy our book and classes on
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production : m