Nigerian Egg Roll by #nigerianfoodtv
Nigerian Egg Roll Recipe :
3 hard boiled eggs
150 grams plain flour
50 grams sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
50 grams butter/margarine
A pinch of salt
vegetable oil, for deep frying
Nigerian Egg Roll making directions:
*In a wide bowl, add the flour, sugar and baking powder, mix thoroughly.
* Add the margarine and mix well until the mixture looks like bread crumbs. Add a little water and continue mixing until you get a sticky dough, but not watery.
*Sprinkle some flour on a flat table and place the dough on the it. Knead the dough and add more flour if the dough is too sticky.
*Now, cut out a bit and roll out with a rolling pin. Place a boiled egg on the flat dough and wrap the egg with the dough. Cut out any excess dough and roll the egg roll with your palm until smooth.Repeat the process for the remaining eggs,Then set aside for 5 minutes and leave to rise a bit.
*Heat up the oil on medium heat and fry until brown.
And your egg rolls are ready.
Nigerian Egg roll is a tasty snack and can be eaten warm or cold.
OTHER NIGERIAN SNACKS RECIPES
• How to Make Plantain Chips (yellow banana chips/ sweet banana chips)
• Nigerian Snacks : How to Make Nigerian Chin Chin
• Nigerian Snack : How to Make Nigerian Chicken Pie
• Nigerian Snack : Nigerian Sausages Rolls
• Nigerian Egg Rolls :Nigerian Snack
• How To Make Nigerian Scotch Eggs
• How to Make Sugar Coated Peanuts/Groundnuts(cacahuates garapiñados)
• How to Preserve or Store uncooked Spring Rolls
• How to Make Homemade Spring Roll wrappers/Spring Roll sheets( Popiah skin / Lumpia paper )
• Chicken and Vegetables Spring Rolls
• Nigerian Snack : Nigerian Fish Pie Recipe
• Nigerian Fish Rolls (very crunchy)
• Nigerian Snack : How to Make Nigerian Meat Pie
• Nigerian Food : Nigerian Buns
• Nigerian Snack : Nigerian Puff puff (poff poff)
• Nigerian Snack : Nigerian Donuts/Doughnuts (Jam filled)
Music: I’m gonna go instrumental By Dan-O at Danosongs.com