This yummy pizza is made with thin, crunchy crust, some cheese, and lots of thinly sliced vegetables.
1 1/2 cups warm water
1 tsp. dry yeast
3 1/2 – 4 cups flour
1 tsp. kosher salt
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 cup tomato sauce (1/4-1/2 cup per pizza)
4 cups shredded cheese (1-2 cups per pizza)
Peppers, thinly sliced
Purple onion, thinly sliced
Pineapple, in chunks
1. Preheat your oven to 500F.
2. Put the water and yeast in a small bowl. (Mixture does not need to bubble.)
3. Mix all ingredients until combined. Knead for 3-4 minutes. If dough feels sticky, flour your hands to make it easier to knead.
4. Divide dough into 4 balls, cover with a damp cloth and set it aside to rest for about 10 minutes.
5. Roll out the first ball into a 12-inch circle. Carefully transfer dough to a pizza pan. (If you don’t have a pizza pan, you can use a regular baking sheet.)
6. Spread 1/4 cup (or more, if you prefer) of sauce over the dough, and put the pizza in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
7. Take the pizza out, cover with 1-2 cups shredded cheese and the toppings of your choice.
8. Return pizza to the oven for another 8-10minutes (until cheese is bubbling).
9. Remove, let cool 5 minutes, cut into slices and serve immediately.
Instagram – g