KETO RECIPES (2020) – Keto Bacon Sushi
🥑🥩🥚 Keto Reipes ►► 👈🏻😎
1. Keto Bacon Sushi
Preparation time: 10 minutes⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍽 Servings: 1⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4 slices Bacon, fried⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
15 grams of Cream Cheese⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
25 grams Cucumber, in sticks⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
25 grams Carrot, in sticks⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1 tsp Sesame Seeds⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Spread cream cheese over bacon slices.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Add cucumber sticks on the rightmost side of the bacon.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Then, add the carrots.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Slowly, roll the bacon and secure it using a toothpick.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
6. Repeat the same procedures with the rest of the bacon slices. Top it with sesame seeds and serve.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
➡️ Nutritional Information:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Energy – 504.5 kcal⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Protein – 14.7g⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Fat – 46.9g⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Carbohydrates – 5.9g
Keto is everywhere; it’s the new buzzword, the new favorite among those looking to shed pounds, and the new hate victim of the food-pyramid-spouting-eat-your-whole grains mainstream medical industry. The keto diet, while it is not the magic cure-all for every single disease on the planet, does a pretty dang good job at being the potential causer of healing many horrible conditions. So let’s cut through the science, separate fact from fiction, and look at the benefits of the keto diet.
Benefit #1: Weight Loss
Okay, so this one isn’t so astounding, but it is one of the most common reasons people embark on the keto diet. So why is weight loss usually so easy on the ketogenic diet instead of other regular diets? For all of the following reasons:
• The keto diet is composed of approximately 75% fat, 20 % protein, and 5% or less carbohydrates. The high fat content and lack of sugar means diminished cravings, lack of blood sugar swings and binges, and increased satiation. Increased satiation=eating less. Many people also have food sensitivities to grains, even gluten-free ones, so eliminating them may lead to an increased ability to absorb minerals like magnesium and potassium, which in turn means your body is more nourished and you have fewer cravings .
Benefit #2: Brain Function
A poorly functioning brain, as you may have already experienced, leads to lessened work productivity, which in turn means an unhappy boss, lack of job satisfaction, sugar cravings for energy, and depression. It’s a horrible domino effect. The original ketogenic diet was formulated by Dr. Russell Wilder in the early 20th century to treat epilepsy. The success rate was phenomenal and it is still used today to treat epilepsy and other brain disorders. Research also indicates that ketones are more efficient brain fuel than glucose.
Benefit #3: Potential Cancer Benefits
One study showed implementing the ketogenic diet led to a dramatically increased survival time and slower tumor growth.
🤑 WATCH MORE OF KETO DIET RECIPES VIDEOS :
🔴 MORE KETO DIET VIDEOS BY OTHER YOUTUBERS :
How to Start a Keto Diet By RuledMe –
Keto Cooking: Keto Food List By RuledMe –
Everything You Need to Know About the Keto Diet By DoctorOz –
🥑🥩🥚Keto Grocery List for Beginners 🥑🥩🥚 Dr. Boz [Annette Bosworth, MD] –
Keto for beginners – Ep 5 – How to start Keto | Free Keto meal plan | Keto Basics By Headbanger’s Kitchen –
👁 About this video :
What keto diet videos should I compile next? Another keto diet for beginners ? Keto diet meal plan ? Keto diet recipes ? Keto diet plan ? Low carb diet plans Or Simple keto guides ? Or should we take things up a notch and go for keto food ? We got you. Let me know in the comments.
🎉 THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! I LOVE YOU! ❤️
#ketodiet #ketodietforbeginners #ketodietrecipes #ketomealplan
All rights belong to the Respective owners, any questions relating to copyrights or personal information please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll resolve the issue as soon as possible.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material; whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We make such material available for criticism, comments, review, and new reports that constitute the “fair use” of any copyrighted material as provided in section 107 of the US copyright law. UU. Notwithstanding the provisions of articles 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comments, reviews and news reports is not a copyright infringement.